Hades Unholy Addictions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:.:.VIP Packs.:.:

2 posters

Go down

:.:.VIP Packs.:.: Empty :.:.VIP Packs.:.:

Post by Hades Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:11 am

Vip packs

Someone recently brought up VIP to me for my badges. Since i do so many and some of them arent involved in badge groups but wanna donate privately. So i have come up with packs.

Also you get a discount to buy all my badges usually its 70k it will only be 40k if your buying them all. If your buying individual ones its 1k off the regular price.

VIP pack 1= one month- Unlimited spots
For one month of VIP is 15k
You get whatever badge i make during that time. I make two to three badges a month.
you will also get my Hades Helm of Darkness badge. once its made.

VIP Pack 2=3 months 20 spots
VIP for three months is 35k
You will get any badges that i make in that three months. which i do two to three a month.  And Hades Helm of Darkness once it is made.

VIP Pack 3= 6 months-10 spots
6 months is 60k
you can all the badges i make in that six months. Also get my Hades Helm of darkness badge once its made.

VIP Pack 4= 1 year 5 spots [only four left]
1 Year is 100k
You get all the badges i make in that year. Plus the Hades Helm of Darkness badge once its made.

Hades Helm of Darkness is a rare badge. the only people that will have it are VIP's, and family members.

The hades helm of darkness badge will NOT be revoked if you cant renew your Vip.

If you have any questions please INBOX me here or on IMVU.

P.S. if you still want to donate even a small amount to a badge you like it would be most appreciated. it means the badge will get done faster. and i can make more in that time period.

If i do end up taking a break i will refund half of what you paid for. I dont foresee a break but just to put it in writing.

Current VIP:
EffenMagic-one year 3/19/14 [17 badges]

Last edited by Hades on Thu May 29, 2014 10:40 am; edited 5 times in total
Hades
Hades
Admin

https://hadesunholyaddiction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

:.:.VIP Packs.:.: Empty Re: :.:.VIP Packs.:.:

Post by EffenMagic Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:02 pm

W00T! Got my VIP before you become too famous and forget about us little people Razz Well worth the credits since you pump out badges like your life depends on it, lol...YAY!!!
EffenMagic
EffenMagic
Unholy Demigod
Unholy Demigod

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum